• avatar smilin5 10/15/09 9:18 pm PST

I cannot answer your question but I am also having the exact same problem with the same year TB. We have a diagnositic machine and it gave a PO463 reading, which I cannot find anything on. I bought a car manual for it but still, no answer there. Are you aware of a recall on this? I am beginning to wonder. I will continue to look for answers and pass them on if I find any.

Answers

• smilin5 10/15/09 9:18 pm PST

You can reply in this thread by clicking the Answer this Question button and that will help keep all the information in one spot. Thanks!

• lorea 01/29/10 10:44 pm PST

I too have a simular problem with my 06 trailblazer. I have 52k. I have an extended warranty. I have to call the dealership where I purchased my vehicle to see what I need to do. I bought it with 35,500 miles on it and when I filled it up, it would read empty for a few miles. It would then read full. Now, it is on empty with a light on all the time. I'm not sure if it will fall under" silent recall." My gas milage has is bad. I used to get average 20-21miles to the gallon. Now I get 16.9 Bummer......

• dkat1 09/14/11 1:21 pm PST

I recieved a letter this passed week on the recalls of the Chevy 2006 blazer gas gauge. We have to pay half of what it cost. I myself feel that Chevy should pay for replacing all these faulty gauges. You buy a vehicle and pray that it has all workable parts.
    More and more the workmanship on vehicle parts are getting recalls.

Top Electrical Gauges Experts View More