Edmunds Answers


  • MrShift@Edmunds 04/04/08 7:34 pm PST

    You'll need to install a modern front suspension. it's not a brake conversion, it's a complete front end suspension conversion. You'll also need power brakes. Year One is for authentic restoration. You need vendors who specialize in hot rod equipment and rod-building. I think a power drum brake conversion would be a lot easier.


Top Brakes Experts View More

Rank Leader Points
1. MrShift@Edmunds 2410
2. karjunkie 2180
3. zaken1 690
4. texases 630
5. Stever@Edmunds 530
6. tony78 510
7. docj 505