Answers

It sounds like you have a bad ignition switch if the chimes sound when the key is out. I would try lubricating the ignition switch with graphite you can get at any locksmith or hardware store. Work it in well with the key.

You can reply in this thread by clicking the Answer this Question button and that will help keep all the information in one spot. Thanks!

• roy43 04/20/10 8:33 pm PST

I HAVE CHECKED ALL THE FUSES. WITH THE CAR RUNNING AND THE DRIVER'S DOOR SHUT YOU CAN LOCK THE DOORS WITH THE BUTTON. YOU CAN ALSO LOCK AND UNLOCK THE DOORS WITH THE KEY ON THE PASSENGER SIDE DOOR. ON THE DRIVER'S SIDE YOU CAN UNLOCK WITH KEY BUT THE KEY WILL NOT TURN TO THE LEFT TO LOCK THE DOORS. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

• scanman1 02/05/11 2:38 pm PST

Ha sthe battery been disconnected or replaced lately because if it was it may went into batt saver mode. Or it may be called dealer mode. I will check the TSB's.

Top Electrical Power Doors Experts View More

6. 7808800 35
7. johnm22 35