Edmunds Answers


  • docj 04/29/10 4:41 pm PST

    Thats considered the 'Park /Lock' Cable that runs fron the shifter to the steering column.

    The shift cable is the one that runs from the column to the transaxle.

    Where i live in illinoisthe salvage yards can run a locate on a part to find it anywhere

    Their has to be a used GP somewhere .

    Put an ad on Craigslist for one......

    What did GM say?...is it discontinued?

    Doc J


Top Transmission Automatic Experts View More

Rank Leader Points
1. karjunkie 5315
2. MrShift@Edmunds 3825
3. zaken1 1245
4. fordfan_17 840
5. snowball2 670
6. tony78 520
7. texases 500