• avatar wendy49 02/11/13 1:42 am PST

any time you blow a head gasket you need to find out why it ran hot and always put new thermostat in on the trans problem it sounds like converter shutter change oil and filter automatic trans also could need tune up on engine make sure everything is hooked up correct from head gasket job vacume lines sensor wires timeing ect.

Answers

• wendy49 02/11/13 1:42 am PST

• yesidid 02/13/13 3:09 am PST

I was able to get oil changed, fluids topped off and spark plug wires cleaned.. car is running back to just fine now. it only has 53,000 miles on it so I hope it runs good for awhile. can't believe that dummy didn't put a new thermostat on as that was what caused the head gasket problem in the first place. it is doing fine without it but I know I need to get a new one on there especially before summer get s here to NEvada. thanks for your answer, Wendy 49!

Top Transmission Shifting Experts View More

6. mcdawgg 205