• avatar karjunkie 08/05/09 11:47 am PST

Check the transmission range selector (TRS) switch on the transmission. It is the switch where the shift cable goes onto the transmission. Make sure that the wiring to it is good and that all of the connectors to it (3 of them) are all plugged in,clean and in good condition. I would clean them with electrical contact spray just to be sure. Also, check the TRS fuse in the fuse box and make sure it is OK. Let me know if this works.

Answers

• laadolphson 08/05/09 1:42 pm PST

Thank you, so far with the short test drive I took, cleaning the TRS connections seems to have worked and all the fuses are fine. If it starts to act up again I will let you know.
    Thank you again

Glad it worked. Let me know if you need any follow up!

Top Transmission Automatic Experts View More

4. fordfan_17 840