• avatar john_r 07/18/10 11:56 am PST

I assume you are wondering why the front courtsey light doesn't come on when you open a door. This is a commonly reported problem but in fact the front light isn't designed to work this way. I know this having spent several hours trying to fix a problem which didn't really exist. The front lamp is switched by the push on-off switch only. It is the rear courtsey light behind the driver which is controlled by the doors and this lamp has an integral switch to select on/off or automatic. I'd forgotton that there were two lamps.
    Perhaps you have been around the same loop as me ... so check the rear lamp switch settings first.
    Cheers

Answers

• john_r 07/18/10 11:56 am PST

Cheers

Top Toyota Camry Experts View More