• avatar MrShift@Edmunds 06/16/11 3:58 pm PST

I don't think there are any fuses in the steering column...you might check for burned out fusible links that run off the positive side of the battery along the inner fender.

Answers

Okay so the headlight "flasher" works then. If that's the case, I'm going to guess that it's the multi-function switch that works the headlights, etc. OR some wires pulled out of the connector for that switch, located in the bottom section of your steering column.

• tom480 06/16/11 1:10 pm PST

This all started after the battery had lost it's charge, the battery is now charged and the problem followed. I was told that the battery may be ready for replacement? I am going tonight to get the battery and charging system checked, and am going to look around the steering colum for additional fuses???? what do you think?

• tom480 06/25/11 4:26 pm PST

A little more info on the head lights, about two months prior to the head light problem I had both headlight assy. replaced... So the possiblity of the head lights being bad never crossed my mind.... well... I changed the bulbs and now they work, wow lesson learned again, check the most probabal cause first. Thanks for all the responces...

Top Lights Headlights Experts View More

6. ray80 130
7. zolecki 130