Answers

• snowball2 10/18/09 1:05 pm PST

Did you replace the dual mass with a oem or aftermarket?

When they did all this work and had tranny out did they mention anything about the rear main seal leaking on the engine,or any type of oil leak,only because this sounds like the new clutch might be getting oil on it,the burning smell the chattering,or the cluth job was done incorrect,luk is a good product but it not bullet proof,i would certainly take it back to this clutch shop and ask them to recheck there work and check for any oil leaks near or on tha bell housing area,repost if needed

When you want to reply just go to your answer and click answer question ok that way we can keep track of you

• gfirne 10/20/09 5:28 pm PST

I had the dealer take a peek and they indicated that all was tight and looked ok from what they could see?? There aren't any signs of oil seepage or leaks that I can see??

• snowball2 10/22/09 9:58 pm PST

THEN MOST LIKELY YOU HAVE SOMETHING DEFECTIVE IN ONE OR MORE OF THE PARTS THAT WERE INSTALLED OR SIMPLY INSTALLED WRONG I WOULD QUESTION THE WORKMANSHIP ??????

Top Transmission Manual Experts View More