• avatar tony78 07/17/09 12:13 am PST

I looked at the sr5 and the seats were thinly padded and when i sat in/on them i could feel the metal frame / springs.

Then the salesman told me i could get better seats " only " if i bought the trd package for about 2 grand more.

I said i would like the seats in the trd put into a sr5,,the salesman said " they don't do that ".

,,,,Just a note,,the seats in my wifes corrolla are much better than the seats in the trd or the sr5.

I personnally think the people who are running the truck dept at toyota are morons,,,

The seats they put in toyota trucks are perfect for the average Japanese male ,,they only weigh about 125 lbs.

The average American male weighs 225 lbs

Answers

• tony78 07/17/09 12:13 am PST

Top Car Comparisons Experts View More