• avatar texases 03/26/12 2:34 pm PST

Only way to be sure is to drive another 2012 and see if it does the same thing. Won't your dealer let you drive their demo?

Answers

• pilotaa 03/26/12 2:42 pm PST

I will be there tomorrow again and I will ask to test drive another one!

• puckman5 04/03/12 11:14 am PST

I have a 2012 Touring 4wd with the same issue and I'm being told its normal. I had a 2009 and 2011 and neither had this characteristic. While at the dealer for service I was talking to a salesman that said one of his customers is complaining about the same thing with 2012 LX.

• calemasicem 11/28/12 5:28 pm PST

I have the exact same problem. Honda refuses to do anything and I have been to 3 dealers in 3 different states. This is my sixth Honda and after Honda's attitude, it will be my last. I will be contacting the Attorney General.

• teddyz 02/25/13 12:31 pm PST

I also have a 2012 Pilot Touring with just over 5000 miles. It too vibrated at around 60-65 mph. I took it back to my dealership last Thursday and they told me my passenger side tire was out of balance. I then drove the next day 150 miles on the highway and there was still a vibration (not as severe) at the same mph. I took the vehicle back to the dealership today. I waited 2 hours and was then told that all the other tires were in balance and that the tech updated my ECO system. Also, that the Tech and the Tech's boss took it for a test drive and didn't notice a thing. I drove it home and there is still a vibration at the same speed. Not sure what to do next but it appears Honda is familiar with the problem whether they want to admit it or not. It's a damn shame.

Top Honda Pilot Experts View More