• avatar karjunkie 12/13/08 8:33 am PST

I would first take the replacement coil to AutoZone or another large auto parts store and have them test it. If you have power going to the coil it should be generating a spark. If the coil is OK, your problem is the ignition module or the ignition stator as these are the items that connect to the coil and allow it to fire. I suspect this is where your problem is. You will need to replace these parts to get the car running again.

The way to thank the people that help you here is to click on the “thumbs up” button on the bottom of the answer. Please do so if you find their answer helpful or they may just stop trying to help in the future! Thanks and good luck!

Answers

Top Engine No start Experts View More