Answers

In order to be able to give you an accurate answer, I need to know the brand, year, model, transmission type and engine size in your car. I'll also need to know how many miles the motor has on it, whether it has been modified in any way (cold air intake, performance exhaust system, internal engine changes, etc) and the part number of the ND spark plugs that were installed in this motor. And I need to know what brand and grade of gasoline was in the car when this happened. Please also tell me how the car ran after the spark plugs were installed; did it run smoothly, and did it make any unusual noises before it stopped. Did it stop while you were moving; or did it stall while idling; or did it run OK until you shut it off; but then would not start the next time you tried to go somewhere.

If you're willing to get this information and click on the "answer this question" button below this response, and enter the information in the box that appears, and then click the "submit answer" button; I'll give you an expert opinion. If you do not provide all the requested information; I will not be able to help you.

you could have busted a timing belt (but we don't know what car/engine you have). This might cause a piston to strike the tip of a spark plug.

Top Engine No start Experts View More