• avatar zaken1 11/15/08 8:41 pm PST

The Wagner Brite Lite Xenons do not require an added ballast or any other changes. They are a direct replacement for the stock bulb.

Answers

I have repeatedly experienced short life from all types of Sylvania bulbs. My conclusion finally is that they probably used some of the engineers from their flashbulb division, to design their automotive headlights.

There is a different brand of headlight now available, which produces a brighter light than the Sylvania Ultra, has a wider beam; but does not cost more, and lasts much longer. It is the Wagner Brite Lite Xenon. These are not the same as the expensive HID Xenon lights; but they come closer to those lights in performance than anything else on the market.

I hope this helps!!!
    Joel

• ipcguy 11/15/08 3:01 pm PST

Thanks for this. Further, do these Wagners require the ballast system xenons do?

• ipcguy 11/15/08 8:52 pm PST

Maybe I'm missing something but in looking at their website, it shows onlt driving and fog lights etc., not headlights per se.

• obyone 11/16/08 1:31 am PST

What kind of vehicle you looking to replace the lights? Todays vehicles replaces bulbs and not the entire headlamp like cars from 20 years ago. They have an applikcation chart on the website did you look for your vehicle.

Wagner's website is very poorly organized. Instead of using that site; do a Google search for Wagner Brite Light Xenon. You can find the headlight bulb number for your vehicle at http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProduct
    s...

After finding the number of your bulb, check the Wagner section at the address referenced below for their prices. the local NAPA parts store probably also sells it.

Source: http://www.accessconnect.com/blueand.ht
    m

• ipcguy 11/16/08 1:14 pm PST

Thanks. I have a Saab and Wagner doesn't list it.

• 71camaro 02/20/09 9:07 pm PST

That is true. I just bought a new bulb and right on the pkg. it states that it is brighter but has a much shorter life span. This is a sylvania I bought .I purchased the plain old replacement bulb because of that. Who needs to go through the routine of replacing bulbs more often than you have to. Right? Hope this helps.

Top Lights Headlights Experts View More

6. ray80 130
7. zolecki 130