Edmunds Answers



  • Stever@Edmunds 08/03/09 5:24 pm PST

    Most states have a consumer protection agency, often connected to the attorney general's office. Some are better than others.

    The BBB may be an option, but they are paid by member businesses and people report varying degrees of success with them.

    Small claims court is another option, but can be a time consuming hassle.

    First I'd find out who owns your dealer and write a letter to the owner demanding your refund. CC Toyota, the consumer protection agency or your lawyer or even your congressperson. The letter could come in handy if you do have to go to small claims.

    Your local TV or newspaper may have a consumer ombudsman too.

    Please tell the world:

    Dealer Ratings and Reviews

    Extended Warranties


Top Toyota Camry Experts View More

Rank Leader Points
1. MrShift@Edmunds 870
2. zaken1 825
3. karjunkie 695
4. kiawah 650
5. texases 635
6. Stever@Edmunds 390
7. morin2 385