Edmunds Answers


  • karjunkie 03/21/10 9:38 am PST

    It should be at the rear of the engine just behind the valve cover. the oil sending unit should be on the drivers side and it should be towards the passenger side between the heads going into the block. It is a black unit that has an electrical connector attached to it and is bolted to the engine block with one bolt.


Top Engine Experts View More

Rank Leader Points
1. MrShift@Edmunds 31805
2. zaken1 29400
3. karjunkie 27415
4. Stever@Edmunds 5340
5. tony78 4935
6. texases 4715
7. 0patience 4435