FRONT DOOR WINDOW REGULATOR
The power window motor and mechanism is integral to the power window
regulator unit. If the power window motor or mechanism is faulty or
damaged, the entire power window regulator unit must be replaced.
- Remove door trim panel.
- Partially remove waterdam.
- Position glass to access the fasteners. Remove the fasteners.
- Disengage glass from regulator lift channel.
- Position glass up into door frame (rest glass on a block of wood on door reinforcement).
- Disconnect regulator wire harness.
- Remove screws attaching window regulator to door inner panel.
- Remove window regulator from door.
- Position window regulator in door.
- Loosely install screws attaching window regulator to door inner panel.
- Position glass onto window regulator lift channel.
- Install glass to lift channel fasteners.
- Cycle the window glass to the full up position.
- Tighten bolts attaching lower front glass run channel to door inner panel.
- Tighten fasteners holding window regulator to door inner panel.
- Connect regulator wire harness, if equipped.
- Install waterdam.
- Install door trim panel.