Answers

yes that would be fuse #8 in the Central Junction Box, a 30 AMP fuse.

There are also various fuses for fuel pump, etc which you should check. You have two fuse boxes apparently, a battery fuse box and a Central Junction Box, but my books don't tell me where they are!!!

You are long overdue for glow plugs, but if it started one day and then not the next, that sounds too sudden for the glow plugs themselves. They usually give you warning by harder and harder starting. But if the fuses are all good, you need new glow plugs anyway---can't promise that's your problem, since we can't diagnose a digital truck :)

• jody11 02/11/09 9:29 pm PST

IM NEW ON HERE SO BEAR WITH ME..HAVE YOU TRIED A NEW CAM SENSOR.IT IS LOCATED ON THE FRONT COVER OFF THE ENG. BEHUND THE PULLEYS.

That's a good suggestion--the crankshaft positioning sensor. A common failure on the Ford diesel if I remember correctly.

Top Engine No start Experts View More