You don't have to open a new question to talk to us. Just click on "answer this question" below.
Here's how the sequence goes:
- Remove steering knuckle and hub assembly by sliding off driveshaft.
- Remove hub from steering knuckle using suitable press.
- Remove knuckle ring, circlip and splash guard from knuckle.
- Press out wheel bearing from hub using driver tool No.
07749-0010000, attachment tool No. 07746-0010500 and base tool No.
07GAF-SE00401, or equivalents.
- Remove outboard bearing inner race from hub.