Fuel filter mounts to the top of the Fuel Tank.
Here are installation instructions
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Remove or disconnect the following:
- Raise the vehicle and support the fuel tank with a transmission jack.
Fuel line from the front of the tank
Inboard side of the fuel tank straps and front T strap fastener and lower the tank about 6 inches
Fuel lines from the fuel pump module
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Tighten the fuel filter bolts to 40 inch lbs. (4.5 Nm), the main tank straps to 40 ft. lbs. (54 Nm) and the T strap to 250 inch lbs. (28 Nm).
- Start the engine and check for leaks.