• avatar Stever@Edmunds 05/08/13 7:56 pm PST

I don't have a clue if that's good or not (never leased) but I mentioned your numbers to my wife and she said "that's cheap". Better keep my mouth shut in the future. :-)

Nice rides, we may test one soon (she naturally wants to go whole hog with the Five and Advanced Tech Package).

Meanwhile, try posting your numbers in the Toyota Prius Lease Questions discussion on the Edmunds Forums. Car_man may have some numbers and other potential buyers will be interested to see your quote. Thanks.

Oh, invoice with no options looks like $26,315, MSRP 28,210 but you can dial that in by checking under the New Cars tab above.

And enjoy the new V!

Answers

And enjoy the new V!

• canibale 05/09/13 1:14 pm PST

Thanks for the info Steve!

Top Car Leasing Experts View More

7. madmanmoo 180