- Park the vehicle on level ground and apply the parking brake firmly.
- Check fluid level with engine running at idle.
NOTE: Be sure that transmission fluid temperature is below 30°C (86°F).
- Move the selector lever through all gear ranges.
- Move the selector lever to "Park".
- Let engine idle for 3 minutes and open the overfill screw (1).
- Add released transmission fluid until it flows out over the overfill screw opening.
- Let engine idle until a fluid temperature between 32°C (90°F) and 57°C (135°F) is reached, then close the overfill screw (1).
Torque: 38 Nm (28 ft. lbs.)