I would try the 30 minute relearn procedure below, otherwise it may have a Passlock Sensor failure or other anti-theft component failure...which will need to be scanned with a dealer level scan tool. There is no way to bypass this style of alarm system, and the keys are not programmable.
- Turn ON the ignition, with the engine OFF.
- Attempt to start the engine, then release the key to ON (vehicle will not start).
- Observe the SECURITY telltale, after approximately 10 minutes the telltale will turn OFF.
- Turn OFF the ignition, and wait 5 seconds .
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 two more times for a total of 3 cycles/30 minutes (the vehicle is now ready to relearn the Passlock(TM) Sensor Data Code and/or passwords on the next ignition switch transition from OFF to CRANK). IMPORTANT: The vehicle learns the Passlock(TM) Sensor Data Code and/or password on the next ignition switch transition from OFF to CRANK. You must turn the ignition OFF before attempting to start the vehicle.
- Start the engine (the vehicle has now learned the Passlock(TM) Sensor Data Code and/or password).
- With a scan tool, clear any DTCs if needed (history DTCs will self clear after 100 ignition cycles).