• avatar jb_turner 08/05/09 8:22 pm PST

- Honda will refer you back to the dealership because it is independently owned.
    - BBB will just file it.
    - Attorney General will not care.

Answers

• stephen987 08/05/09 4:09 pm PST

I'd actually start with your local Better Business Bureau (www.bbb.org). But Honda also has a Customer Service Office at http://automobiles.honda.com/informatio
    n/customer-relations.aspx
    . My sense is that the CSO is more helpful with matters pertaining to the vehicle itself, and the BBB is more useful for complaints about business practices.

I'd contact the local attorney general's office or local consumer protection agency.

• jb_turner 08/05/09 8:22 pm PST

- BBB will just file it.
    - Attorney General will not care.

• chalyard 08/12/09 3:06 pm PST

JB was abosolutely correct. I was referred back to the dealer who never returned my call. The BBB forwarded the same complaint to the Dealer... no response. I found a great Sales person at SF Honda (Christopher) and made my purchase. If you are ever in the area and shopping for a Honda, go see Christopher at SF Honda.

Top True Market Value (TMV) Experts View More