FRONT DOOR TRIM PANEL
- Release door latch and open door.
- Roll window down.
- Remove window crank, if equipped.
- Remove screws attaching trim panel to door. CAUTION: Do not forcibly pull trim panel from door, damage to trim panel may occur.
- Simultaneously lift upward and outward to release retainer steps from inner door panel.
- Disengage inside handle linkage rod from inside handle.
- Disconnect speaker harness wire connector.
- Disengage power mirror wire connector, if equipped (driver's side only).
- Disengage clips attaching power window/lock switch panel to door
trim panel. Disengage wire connector from switch panel, if equipped.
- Separate door trim panel from vehicle.
- Position trim panel at door.
- Engage wire connector for window/lock switch panel, if equipped.
- Engage power mirror wire connector, if equipped.
- Connect speaker harness wire connector.
- Engage inside handle linkage rod to inside handle.
- Align trim panel retainer steps with inner door panel and slide trim panel into place.
- Install screws attaching trim panel to door.
- Install window crank, if equipped.