Answers

Try this.

• alan6969 05/10/11 12:52 pm PST

Steve, that's exactly what I need, however, it is far to light to read. I tried printing it but still to light. Can you tell me the name of the book or is there there some other way to get me a clear copy? Thanks, Ajay

Bummer.

Did you try saving it onto your computer?

Usually it's something like putting your mouse on the photo and right click > save picture as. Then save it somewhere, like the desktop, so you can find it easily.

The open the file on your computer. Depending on what program you use to view photos, you may be able to enlarge it or get the contrast higher so you can read the labels on the fuse box.

And yeah, my local library lets me connect to Chilton's online for auto repair stuff. My last library used the Auto Reference Repair Manual, and it was better for wiring schematics. So it'd be worth a call or web search on your library.

The Online Repair Manuals discussion in the forums has some repair links too.

You can reply in this thread by clicking the Answer this Question button and that will help keep all the information in one spot.

It's hard to tell, but I think #7 (on "page 10") for the left hand underhood fuse block "ignition switch something fuse". The right hand #7 says "Power Accessory/Horns/Antenna/Lights/Fog Lights Fuse".

I just went to Chiltons and it was useless for the underhood fuses.

Top Electrical Fuse Experts View More