CAUTION: Do not perform work with wet hands.
- Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
- Remove the clips and remove the air intake duct. (When removing the headlight RH).
- Remove the front bumper face assembly.
- Remove the fender cover assembly (upper).
- Remove the clip.
- Release the claws of the fender cover assembly UPR by pulling it forward and remove the fender cover.
- Remove the headlight assembly.
- Remove the bolts and clips, and pull out the headlight assembly to the front of the vehicle.
- Disconnect the connector and remove the headlight assembly