Answers

• isellhondas 09/04/10 1:36 pm PST

Some jobs are better left to the pros and when I say Pros I don't mean a Quickie Lube.

Seriously, that is one dirty, messy job that is very difficult and messy to do without the car being on a hoist.

Not the information you were looking for, I know so maybe someoen else who knows these cars can give you a better answer.

• jmg82984 09/24/10 11:13 am PST

It is a sealed transmission so it is a job that in theory should not be done. There is no dip stick to check the level of the fluid, there is no fill plug unless you consider the axle to be one, etc. If you are having problems with the tranny then you need to bring it to a tranny shop or the dealership. The tranny was designed cheaply and non serviceable so when there is a bigger problem it just gets replaced.

• dmechanic 12/02/11 3:17 pm PST

go to the auto parts store buy 9 qts of dex cvt fluid,drain plug is bottom of tranny.filter is under pan on top of tranny.its about 80 bucks from advance for fluid and filter.it hold 9.6 qts if u drain the convertor if you dont drain conv.it takes 6

Top Transmission Automatic Experts View More

4. fordfan_17 840