• avatar obyone 10/18/08 4:59 pm PST

That's because all the parts are interchangeable. The only difference between the two are the standard features. In other words you could've optioned out a custom to be a limited.

Answers

• obyone 10/18/08 4:59 pm PST

• canddmeyer 10/20/08 2:08 am PST

There should be badging on the vehicle showing either Limited or Custom. The Limited came with the following four factory options on every model: cruise control, dual power seats, cassette, and alloy wheels.

As to why an auto part store would ask, I dunno. Both models have the same engine and transmission. I can only guess the more equipped Limited might have different parts for some areas of the vehicle, but when I looked online I didn't see any difference when browsing starters and alternators.

Top Buick LeSabre Experts View More

3. imidazol97 235