- Turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position.
- Push the Select/Reset knob repeatedly until the engine oil life is displayed.
- Press the Select/Reset knob for about 10 seconds. The information display shows the reset mode initial display as shown.
- select the "OIL LIFE" indicator by turning the select/reset knob. The display begins to blink. Push the same knob to enter the setting.
- The engine oil life and the maintenance item code(s) will begin to blink. Press the Select/Reset knob for another 5 seconds.
- The maintenance item code(s) will disappear, and the engine oil life will reset to "100."