Went to Advance Auto Parts and got the parts and jumped in. This is how it actually goes,
1) Remove the tire.
2) Remove the two bolts on the rear of the brake assembly and remove the assembly.
3) Remove the phillips head screw/bolt holding the disc to the hub.
4) Remove the disc by pulling straight out on the disc. ( you don't need a puller for this however it may take a little persuasion to break it loose)
5) You will see the emergency brake assembly (Don't mess with it, it is not necessary)
6) On the back of the hub you will see/feel 4 bolts that hold the hub to the frame (I believe these should be 14mm bolts) break them loose and remove the bolts.
7) Pull the hub assembly straigh out ( be careful the splash shield and the emergency brake assembly are held to the frame behind the hub.)
8) Reverse directions to install new hub assembly
I personally am changing my break pads while I have it all taken apart. (It's about time anyway)
No special tools needed.