• avatar tony78 02/10/10 12:48 am PST

If you live in an area where it gets hot in the summer and cold in the winter, you just might need to change you wipers twice as often.

Also if you use those automatic carwashes with the hot wax spray treatment, this wax can build up over time and cause window streaking too.

You can use Bon-Ami polishing compound ( sold at Ace Hardware ) to clean the glass.

Answers

My car is 10 months old & I just changed wipers too. The originals streaked on the driver's side only - right in my line of sight - but they've been doing it since before the winter weather, so it was time.

• tony78 02/10/10 12:48 am PST

• isellhondas 02/13/10 7:08 pm PST

How well do you want to see on a dark, rainy night?

This is a no brainer! If your blades are streaking they need to be replaced!

I change ours twice a year. On a Honda you shold go to your dealer. They will sell you the rubber inserts which are easy to change and inexpensive.

DO NOT let anyone install aftermarket blades. They never work as well despite their claims!

Top Honda CR-V Experts View More