Edmunds Answers



  • karjunkie 09/30/08 7:48 am PST

    This type of repair requires that you buy a repair manual to make sure you do it right and don't break an expensive part in the process. You can buy a Chilton or Haynes repair manual at most auto parts stores. If you don't want to spend the money on a manual, the local library should have a professional shop manual available, for free, in the reference section. You can make copies of the correct sections right there at the library and fix it like a professional! You can also go to the Auto Zone website, enter your car's year, make and model and they will have repair guides for the most common problems including yours. Good luck!


Top Lights Headlights Experts View More

Rank Leader Points
1. MrShift@Edmunds 965
2. karjunkie 595
3. zaken1 290
4. docj 220
5. tony78 140
6. ray80 130
7. zolecki 130