Sorry, we can't post diagrams here yet: (coming soon!)
* Tilt sunroof open.
* Slide headliner -1- to rear
* Slide trim frame -2- to rear (clipped on in area of front guide -A- and guided at rear by guide -B-).
* Turn trim frame, pulling left side toward front and out through roof opening.
* Remove trim frame completely, being careful to not damage molded headliner.
Only install later style trim frame with sound absorbers located 740 mm (5.51 in.) apart.
* First insert right side of frame through roof opening, then carefully turn into position, being careful to not damage molded headliner.
* Slide trim frame -2- forward, clip into front guides -A- and rear guides -B-. Make sure that guides -B- are secured.