Answers

Go to www.crutchfield.com and see if they list such a system for your Envoy. They have a lot of different brands and a good guide by vehicle. If you have a Best Buy store near you that would be the other place I suggest you check. Their store personnel are very knowledgeable and helpful.

• colin_l 08/17/09 1:21 pm PST

Not a bad tip with Crutchfield, but I'm gonna say 'no' to the Best Buy idea. Open up the yellow pages and find car audio & security shops. Visit a few and see what they can do.

Best Buy rarely has the individual talent to do anything besides basic installations very well. I see 'multimedia' and you won't be able to watch anything while the car is moving, so I bet you'll be interested in LCDs in the rear of the car. And it's at that point that the local specialists will be able to help. :)

They should be able to install in 1-2 days. I would expect a few hundred in custom labor, but you may be able to get a much better deal on the equipment to offset that somewhat-- Crutchfield sells at MSRP and sometimes local shops will be considerably cheaper. (Sometimes not, though!)

Top Navigation System Experts View More

5. bpari005 125
6. autoboy16 95
7. fadetoblackii 85