Edmunds Answers



  • karjunkie 05/07/09 8:13 am PST

    You should call one of the auto glass (windsheild) replacement centers in your area. They should be able to provide you with the mirror glass. In some cases the entire unit needs to be replaced as the glass is not repairable, but check with them to see if that applies to your vehicle. Good luck!

  • texases 05/07/09 10:11 am PST

    If you do have to replace the unit, check out auto recylers/junkyards, they should have one for a decent price.


Top Auto Body Experts View More

Rank Leader Points
1. MrShift@Edmunds 3500
2. karjunkie 1450
3. Stever@Edmunds 1115
4. tony78 635
5. texases 525
6. zaken1 455
7. morin2 375