• avatar Stever@Edmunds 02/14/13 9:14 am PST

The Chrysler 300 has adjustable pedals. The Ford Taurus offers them as an option. I assume the manufacturers include the accelerator when they mention this feature.

That's all I see for sedans, coupes and hatchbacks, but I probably missed some. Lots of trucks offer adjustable pedals for obvious reasons - they are usually big vehicles.
    This article hasn't been updated for a couple of years, but may give you some ideas of vehicles to test that may fit okay without adjustable pedals:
    Top 10 Vehicles for Shorter Drivers

Answers

• mcdawgg 02/14/13 8:15 am PST

You can buy pedal extenders to fit most cars. Just check on the internet for the vendors.

Top 10 Vehicles for Shorter Drivers

Top Car Comparisons Experts View More