Edmunds Answers


  • canddmeyer 04/04/08 5:02 pm PST

    You can visit a junkyard for the part, or, visit or call a transmission shop. They may be able to customize a new fuel line for you since they can also do tranny fluid lines. Some garages or automotive repairs shops can also do the same thing. Just call around.


Top Fuel System Experts View More

Rank Leader Points
1. MrShift@Edmunds 3850
2. zaken1 3305
3. karjunkie 3155
4. 0patience 690
5. Stever@Edmunds 545
6. docj 525
7. tony78 490