• avatar MrShift@Edmunds 08/09/10 7:25 pm PST

Well we don't have much Peugeot information but my suspicion is either a bad connector that plugs into the instrument panels circuit board, or some kind of voltage regulator or GEM (general electrical module) is failing. If you can get under there and find the connector, I would pull it off and check for corrosion; otherwise, you're going to have to get a wiring diagram and see what controls the instrument panel---have you checked the fuse box for corrosion, loose fuse, etc.?

Answers

• miskomiskovic 08/10/10 6:36 am PST

First, thanks for the response. Yes, I have checked the fuse box and it is OK, no loose fuses. The instrument panel has been checked on a simulator and works fine but when I put it back in the car it starts reseting. BSI has reported OK by a diagnostics tool.

• miskomiskovic 08/10/10 6:48 am PST

First, thanks for the response. Yes, I have checked the fuse box and it
    is OK, no loose fuses. The instrument panel has been checked on a
    simulator and works fine but when I put it back in the car it starts
    reseting. BSI has reported OK by a diagnostics tool.

• ricey1 05/01/11 8:02 am PST

hi there mate just wondering if you solved the the problem with the instument panel turning off and on i have the same problem with mine and no one seems to know what is up with it it really annoying and dont no what else to try.