Answers

you know, I don't actually think you can by-pass it without some heavy duty knowledge and equipment. If it were easy, then it wouldn't be very good, would it?

You might ask a car audio shop that does a lot of custom work and alarm work if they've come up with something, like a way to fool the PATS system.

People will suggest that you unplug this or that, but I think that will merely disable your vehicle---I mean, if all a thief had to do was pull a fuse, what good is that for protection?

• motorcityfats 10/21/11 10:30 pm PST

you need 1 key that has a working pats transponder.... get more keys cut with out transponders.... take the 1 pats key and place it up in the column near the sensor that reads the key... you now can use regular keys... but I recommend once you have the right location remove the key and cut off the blade so you dont have a working key inside the truck

Top Ford Explorer Sport Experts View More

1. fatmando 35
4. mitch484 10