Answers

If you replaced the CPS sensor, rotor and cap, then it is possible the drive gear at the bottom of the distributor is worn out or stripped. The only way to tell is to pull the distributor and visually inspect it. One other problem could be a broken timing belt. If it broke the distributor simply will not turn or provide any spark.

• mastertech19 04/23/09 5:52 pm PST

well u wont have a broken timeing belt because it has a timming chain but anyways did u replace the crank shaft sensor or the camshaft sensor in the distributor let me know because the are well known for both are u have no spark and no injector pulse issues let me know please and also make sure that the engine light turns on when the key is in the run position with the engine off. let me know what u have found and i can help u im a licensed tech hope i can help u out thanks

• mastertech19 04/23/09 5:57 pm PST

also just simply take the cap off the distributor and get someone to crank it over for u and make sure the rotor is turning when the engine is cranking over and make sure the firing order is right if u need that i can look it up for u

Top Electrical Wiring Experts View More