• avatar MrShift@Edmunds 10/10/10 8:33 pm PST

The shift console and power window panel just sound like simple bulb replacements, once you figure out how to get to the bulbs. I'd imagine the power window panel just pops out but you may have to remove part of the console to get to the bulb in the shifter.

No I don't think I'd let Firestone do this kind of thing---take it to a good independent Japanese repair facility, or if you have to, to the dealer. But GET A QUOTE first.

As for the dash lights, what do you mean exactly?

You may reply to this thread by clicking on "answer this question" below.

Answers

• naren18 10/11/10 9:28 pm PST

thanks for the reply. as advised, lemme take it to delear & get the quote first.

regarding dashboard, what I mean is if I turn on engine, the speedometer/tachometer light glows up at this stage the headlight is off. now when i switch on the headlight, the dashboard light goes off.....

hope I am clear this time... nonethless, will chk with dealer as well but any tips are most welcome.

Oh okay. That sorta sounds like a defective multi-function switch (stalk switch you use to turn on the headlights, work the directionals, etc).

Top Nissan Altima Experts View More

7. boomchek 90