Edmunds Answers


  • MrShift@Edmunds 04/10/08 5:14 pm PST

    It's a small cigar shaped thingie, inside the RIGHT side (that's passenger side) bumper, next to the cooler pipe for the power steering. It looks like a two-part plug-in device, cylindrical. I can't tell the size of it but it looks from the diagram to only be a few inches long


Top Chrysler 300M Experts View More

Rank Leader Points
1. karjunkie 235
2. MrShift@Edmunds 90
3. zaken1 45
4. 0patience 40
5. coolrunning 25
6. mastertech19 25
7. patrick88 25