• avatar karjunkie 04/14/10 12:09 pm PST

My friend, there are enough things in life that are worth worrying about but this is not one of them. Try and relax and do not assume that the repair will not be done correctly. Mazda is a great company with great products. Form what I read about this repair it is not a major defect and mechanically can be done without any long term reliability concerns. There will always be horror storuies about every car ever made because even the best companies have the ocassional problem and people will exaggerate their situation when they are upset or angry. Think positive and relax! Good luck!

Answers

Well, you have to be reasonable and allow them the chance to repair whatever is wrong under warranty. It costs you nothing and you still have a long time under warranty to be sure the repair worked and there are no continuing problems. I looked up this issue for which there is a TSB and it looks like all Mazda owners are getting satesfactory repairs, so what is your concern?

• bmjdlj 04/14/10 11:37 am PST

Just concerned that the repair will be complete. I have read so many forums that say differently and Mazda wasn't living up to their warranties. Thanks for your answer.

• bmjdlj 04/14/10 12:14 pm PST

Thanks. I needed to hear that. Most women feel vulnerable when it comes to cars and you are right...I should cross that bridge when and if I come to it. I just like to be armed with a bit of information and advice should a problem arise.
    Thanks again. I appreciate your response. It helped.

Top Mazda CX-7 Experts View More

4. colin_l 25
6. bepperb 10
7. gforce11 10