Check the fuses first .
If fuse is blown/open,suspect a faulty /blower motor itself or a wiring problem.I show a 50 amp 'heater' fuse.
My guess here is probably a faulty blower motor itself.
Check for voltage at the blower motor itself.(after making sure the fuse is good.)check for a good ground.
Access the blower motor and with the ignition key on and the blower switch selected to high or any speed,give the blower motor a tap with a fist or a small mallet and see if it comes to life.It may start blowing or at least make a noise.If so ,replace it.
Other possibilites are the main Heater relay,blower control switch ,resistor,a/c control assy ,wiring and/or connector/connection problem.