• avatar imidazol97 02/06/09 6:30 pm PST

The wires in the seat take a lot of abuse so it;s most likely a break there. It might be a switch, but more likely the control box that's under each seat. I've read of people switching the control boxes from left side and right side to determine if th problem moved with the box or not.

Answers

First check the fuses to make sure it is not just a blown fuse. You may also just have a loose wire or connector under the seat you can easily locate and repair without removing the seat. I would also check the switch to make sure it is not malfunctioning or not properly connected. It should just pop right out. Good luck!

• imidazol97 02/06/09 6:30 pm PST

Top Sedan Experts View More