I show the pump at about $90 bucks with 1.5 hours labor, so this really isn't that big a job apparently. Maybe an independent shop could do it for less for you.
Removal and Installation
- With the vehicle in NEUTRAL, position it on a hoist.
- Drain the cooling system.
- Remove the accessory drive belt.
- Remove the 3 bolts and the coolant pump pulley.
- To install, tighten to 20 Nm (15 lb-ft).
- Remove the 3 bolts and the coolant pump.
- Remove and discard the O-ring seal.
- To install, tighten to 10 Nm (89 lb-inch).
- To install, reverse the removal procedure.
- Lubricate the O-ring seal with clean engine coolant.
- Fill and bleed the cooling system.