• avatar MrShift@Edmunds 07/30/10 7:38 pm PST

Did you buy it new or used? If used, it might have been in an accident and repainted in those areas. a CARFAX would not be any guarantee that it wasn't in an accident at some point in time.

If you bought it new, the cloudiness might be covered under warranty--but I doubt the chipping would be.

Answers

• isitnaptime 07/31/10 10:01 am PST

I bought it 4 months old with a few chips and 7,000 highway miles. It is under warrenty.What do I need to clean it with to get rid off all the wax before taking it to the dealer. No accidents that I was informed of or could detect from inspection of car before purchasing.

Okay just bring it in--you don't have to clean it off.

Top Paint Experts View More

7. lokki 55