Edmunds Answers



  • karjunkie 10/27/08 6:43 am PST

    To do this type of repair you should buy a Haynes or Chilton’s service manual at your local auto parts store. Keep in mind you can check out service manuals for free at your local library and photocopy the sections you need. One other free option is to go to www.autozone.com enter your car year make and model and see if they have a repair guide for this repair. They do have many free repair guides for most late model cars. Good luck!

  • pmurphy43 10/22/11 3:18 pm PST

    where is radiator drain plug on 2003 trailblazer?


Top Heating / Cooling Heater Experts View More

Rank Leader Points
1. karjunkie 1150
2. MrShift@Edmunds 865
3. zaken1 355
4. docj 215
5. tony78 175
6. 0patience 150
7. alaskanj 120