1. you will need to get a special socket to remove the sensor.
2. warm engine up, spray a few bursts of wd 40 at the threads.
3. when you buy a sensor new, the threads are usually coated with a thread locking agent or a tube of this liquid will come in the box and you apply it yourself, do not get this agent on the sensor tip, that will damage the sensor.
4. versely, the sensor that is now installed and has this thread locker on its threads, thus making it difficult to remove.
5. there are 3 types of thread locker agents,,white / light bodied, blue / medium bodied and red / heavy bodied,,white - easiest to remove,,,red - darn near permanent.
Be sure to check sensor before you remove and after you remove,,refer to sensor values found in the 1998 s-10 service manual.
do this before you consider buying a replacment part.
im sorry, i do not have thos test values for you.